Patient consultations on questions and problems pertaining to any implantological topic.
Examination to determine the indication of dental implants.
Consultation with dental co-providers and convincing designs for implant-supported dentures, with several alternatives to choose from.
Dental implants for all fields of indications such as:
- Single-tooth gaps
- Multiple-tooth gaps
- Cantilever situations
- Greatly reduced residual dentition
- Edentulous upper and/or lower jaw
- Restoration of atrophied or defective jaw bones to accept implants using regenerative methods such as:
- Maxillary sinus floor elevation
- Ridge augmentation using autogenic (patient) bone
- Restoration of defective ridge areas using bone replacement materials and resorbable membranes
- Bone spreading, bone splitting, bone condensing
On successful implant healing (2 to 3 months) the suprastructure (crown, bridge, denture) is designed and inserted by the referring family dentist.